Feed.biz is an export and catalog synchronization service for your e-commerce website.
It is a connector between your site and the marketplaces. The objective is to constantly publish your updated and refreshed stock to the marketplaces. So you can easily connect your shop with the marketplaces like Amazon and eBay. You can publish your offers without worrying about their updates
Develop your marketplace and multichannel strategies with ease.
Improve the publication of your catalog.
Your offers are published all across the marketplaces.
Proper management of your feeds increases customer satisfaction. It minimizes the litigation risk. Thus your seller profile performance is increased.
Automate your marketplace integration.
- No more pricing or stock errors, your data is centralized.
- Import automatic orders.
- Update stocks automatically.
- Automatic notification of your shipment and tracking numbers of packages.
- Develop your international sales.
Feeds.biz is a Software as a Service (SAAS) that automaticaly connects your shop to the marketplaces through its open API.
- Create your account for free without any commitment or prepayment. Activation is immediate.
- Choose a data source: our module for e-commerce solutions (PrestaShop, Magento, OpenCart etc.) or simply your Google Merchant file.
- Configure your user profile with few clicks. Feed.biz then starts the service automatically.
Blog overview and headlines
6 minutes video showing how to export your catalog to eBay and Amazon with Feed.biz01
Feed management… it’s just a bunch of data crunching, right? So why is it so expensive? One of the first…05
EAN and UPC barcodes can make your products ready for the larger market if you are smart about the process.25
- Offers Synchronization
- Binding existing offers
- Create new offers
- Create new products
- Create variants
- Orders Import
- Multichannel Fulfillment
- - Invoice by Email
- - Customer Support
- - Customer Thread
- - Customer Review Incentive
- - Fulfilled by Amazon
- - Repricing
- - GCID / EAN Exemption support
- - HTML templates
- - Store Categories
- Google Shopping
- Google Merchant XML Feed
- Free Support
- eBay (monde), Amazon (Monde), Cdiscount, Marketplaces Mirakl (Rue du commerce, Darty, Auchan, ...), Google Shopping
- Jet.com, Rakuten (Coming Soon)
- Magento (Coming Soon)
Feed.biz is available in Americas, Asia, Europe. Pro marketplace account is required. Hosting requirements ; PHP 5.3 or better, cURL support.
*) Up to 30 000 SKU, No commissions on sales, free support, free trial, no credit card required.
**) Free offer is available for one channel or one region per marketplace.
Feed.biz specialist in e-commerce feeds.
We produce an average of 1,000 integrations feeds per year
Our clients recorded a growth of 20
to 40% by using our services and solutions.
Please Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us
We will answer in the next 12 hours within the business days.
Please detail your inquiry, what is you interest, what is your environment (Prestashop, OpenCart, others)
If this is for a support request, please remind your order ID and your softwares versions.
Thanks for your understanding
Room 1408, 14/F, Tak Shing House
20 des Voeux Road Central,
Central, Hong Kong
Feed.biz Co Ltd - Thailand - R&D Center
90/25 Sukhumvit 81
Feed.biz, Inc. - U.S.A. - Support Center
5000 Birch Street Suite 3000
United States of America